Hope you have had a great week! It sure has been a busy one for me. First 4 days down in Brissie, and then my mum flew in to spend 4 days with us. Fabulously busy week! I seriously have a tonne of work to do for Uni this semester, so I will be lying low to plough through all of that. I will be sure to post, but I am not too sure how often at this stage.
Anyway another quick recipe for you today. These are always a hit at afternoon teas, or as pre-dinner treats. Super easy (my kids can make them) and taste sensational. ENJOY!
- 6 sheets puff pastry
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 med onion
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 small green capsicum
- 250 grams diced bacon
- salt, pepper, dried parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
- Take out your puff pastry sheets to defrost
- In a bowl place your eggs, milk and seasonings and beat until well combined
- Add the remainder of ingredients (cheese, bacon, onion and capsicum)
- Cut your pastry sheets into 2" circles and place into either a muffin tin, or a shallow pie tray (this is what I use)
- Top the pastry with spoonfuls of egg mixture
- Bake in hot oven until golden brown
- These can be par-cooked and then frozen if you are wanting to make them ahead of time. Then just re-heat them and serve.